Basement Renovation in Toronto
A basement renovation will increase your living area of most homes by more than one-third and increase the value of your home, often by a substantial degree. At Top Mark Property Improvements we help our clients get the most from their homes in a variety of ways, and that includes bringing the oft-neglected basement into the domestic fold.
Why Astaneh Construction for your Basement Renovation?
1. The short answer is that you won’t find a rremodeler in Toronto that delivers a better quality, luxury finished basement that’s significantly home-added value. Astaneh Construction has built a reputation of trust for taking unfinished or vacant basement areas and creating some or all of the following compelling additions:
- A separate entrance
- Extra bedrooms and bathrooms
- An office, kitchen, bar & laundry
- A home gym or home theatre
- Combination of a games room, family room, playroom, or dance floor
- Substantially more storage
2. We address issues that escape the untrained renovator, like humidity. Why is this important? Because your basement is generally heated or air-conditioned differently from rooms at land-level and above. Excessively humid underground spaces are uncomfortable, no matter how elaborate your renovations are. If you don’t attend to it during the renovation, it turns into a costly redo after project completion. Other things routinely missed by unlicensed and uninsured remodelers are infiltrated water (a common problem with basements) and avoiding foundation cracks. We close all the gaps routinely as part-and-parcel of our process.
3. The trusted Astaneh Construction team removes the stress around wasting money on unplanned basement renovations – or any other room like kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation and even whole house renovation in the GTA. We are adept at transparently stretching your budget by taking unexpected cost shocks out of the equation. Our remote software keeps you in the loop at every stage of your basement renovation to help adapt your time and budget to the project.
4. Our latest technologies put you ahead of the basement renovation curve. You’ll see how modern design and remodeling innovations work in your favour from the time we carefully plan your basement’s layout to the day we leave. You’ll see a difference that will make all the difference to your home value,
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN BASEMENT RENOVATION?
BASEMENT RENOVATIONS: NEW IDEAS FOR OLD PROBLEMS
Almost 95 percent of Canadian homes have basements, which are typically used for recreational rooms, home theater rooms or perhaps turned into separate apartments and rented out for extra income. In a typical single-family home in Canada, this part of the house will take up approximately 25 to 35 percent of lower-level floor space. Therefore basement renovation Toronto is a very important process and can be problematic if done by not professional or inexperienced company.
No matter what kind of renovations you plan on getting done in your home, you should always verify every contractor you speak to and ask them many questions. This will allow you to ensure that the basement renovation contractors providing you with quotes are in good standing financially, legally, etc. Getting an incredibly low-priced quote that seems to good to be true usually has hidden costs that’ll be added on later on, poorly done work, or even untrustworthy contractors.
Latest From Our Home Renovation Blog
The top 10 Home Renovations for 2023
The Benefits of Remodeling Your Basement
Looking to get a quote on your next project?
CALL US TODAY AT (416) 312-8015 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION